Plascoat PPA 571
pdf Technical Data Sheet (207 KB) registration required
Plascoat PPA 571 is specified by Network Rail, London Underground and numerous train operating companies for use on station handrails, station seating, track side infrastructure and train fixtures and fittings.
The main advantage of Plascoat PPA 571 is that it will minimise the maintenance costs and greatly extend the life of the coated asset, therefore optimising whole life costs.
Other important benefits include:
- Cosmetically attractive smooth glossy finish;
- 'Warm to the touch' properties compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA) regulations;
- Meeting London Underground requirements for low fume generation in the event of a fire;
- The ability to easily remove graffiti;
- High resistance to fading in sunlight and will not crack, chip or flake;
- Unsurpassed corrosion and chemical resistance.