Automatic Inner Grit Blasting Equipment for fire extinguisher cylinders.
The RotoBlast 3H consists of a carousel conveyor with 3 stations where the cylinders rotate during grit-blasting and air blowing operations.
The equipment features 3 separate lances with specific blasting nozzles for blasting the cylinder top, body and bottom.
The operating cycle consists of 4 phases (3 grit-blasting phases + 1 air blowing phase):
- Estimated productivity: about 40 to 50 pcs/hour, depending on the cylinder length and steel condition.
- Recommended abrasive grade: Steel Grit (G40 mesh size) for M30 cylinders.
PLC and Software
The whole working cycle is controlled by a programmable PLC allowing the operator to program and set the following values:
- Lance speed up and down, individually adjustable for each single lance, thus ensuring maximum blasting flexibility;
- Cycle time;
- Pause time for additional blasting at the ring-nut position (particularly useful for example for M74 ring-nuts) and at the welds;
- A virtually unlimited number of programmable programs for different cylinder types (cylinder length, number of welds, type of ring-nuts etc…).
Operations to be carried out by the operator:
- Positioning the cylinders inside the cabinet;
- Starting the automatic grit-blasting cycle;
- Unloading the inner-blasted cylinders.
Find out all the technical data and more on our pdf Brochure (2.02 MB) .